Already skate for an established flat or banked track league? Are you visiting San Diego looking to drop in on a practice? We’d love to have you visit!
What to Expect
We practice and play on both flat and banked track, so be prepared to play on a banked track, even if you’ve never set a skate on one before. We have various programs that you can drop in on, including:
- Adult Bootcamp
- League Level Practice (MSR required, Women’s & Men’s/Unrestricted Gender)
- League Level Scrimmage (Monday evenings)
Our outdoor facility includes:
- Banked track
- Flat track
- Locker Rooms
- Loaner Gear
- Vending machine with gear, snacks, and cold beverages (accepts cards and cash)
- Administrative Offices
- Off-Street parking
What to Bring
Please bring full gear in good working condition: quads, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, mouth guard, and helmet. We do have loaner gear available.
- Water Bottle – We do have water available for you to fill up your water bottle or you may purchase a water bottle from the vending machine.
- Full derby gear (helmet, mouth guard, wrist guards, elbow and knee pads and quad skates)
- Workout clothing and black and white tops
- Weather Appropriate Protection – We get a lot of sun in San Diego, please wear sunscreen on sunny days. Please bring layers for practices after dark.
Visiting Skaters Form
Have questions? Please email email@example.com to contact our visiting skater coordinator.