We’re hiring qualified candidates!
Seeking new people to join our staff here at Derby United. Love skating? Enjoy making people feel welcome? Can work some nights and weekends? This could be a perfect fit for you!
Here are the skills that make a candidate a good fit:
- Comfortable working with the public. It is our goal to make every guest feel welcome from the moment they enter our facility. Staff engagement with our visitors is how we do that.
- Handle telephone inquiries. Must be able to speak clearly and understandably on the phone.
- Comfortable on a computer and able to quickly learn our registration software that is used daily for registration and check in. Must be able to teach guests, in-person and on the phone, how to interact with our registration software.
- Knowledge of how roller skates are assembled. Must be able to help service our rentals as well as our guests skates
- Must be able to roller skate well and be on skates for 2+ hours of floor guard position as needed
- Knowledge of basic first aid to recognize the severity of injuries
- Facility maintenance duties including cleaning restrooms and empty trash cans
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. Heavy lifting during the facility opening is a regular part of setup duties.
- Learn production
Seeking a candidate who is available part time (30+hrs available) with potential for full time for the right candidate.
Sa 10a-6p or 2:30-10:30p
Mo & Tu OFF
Seek to inquiry? Position available immediately.