We’re hiring qualified candidates!
Seeking new people to join our staff here at Derby United. Love skating? Enjoy making people feel welcome? Know a little about working on roller skates? Can work some nights and weekends? This could be a perfect fit for you!
Here are the skills that would make a candidate be a good fit:
- Comfortable working with the public. It is our goal to make every guest feel welcome from the moment they enter our facility. Staff engagement with our visitors is how we do that.
- Handle telephone inquiries. Must be able to speak clearly and understandably on the phone.
- Comfortable on a computer and able to quickly learn our registration software that is used daily for registration and check in. Must be able to teach guests, in-person and on the phone, how to interact with our registration software.
- Knowledge of how roller skates are assembled. Must be able to help service our rentals as well as our guests skates
- Ideal candidate can roller skate well and can cover floor guard shifts as needed
- Knowledge of basic first aid to recognize the severity of injuries
- Light facility maintenance including cleaning restrooms and empty trash cans
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs
Seeking a candidate who is available part time (30hrs) with potential for full time for the right candidate. Ideal availability:
Seek to inquire? Please fill out form questions below.