Already skate for an established flat or banked track league? Are you visiting San Diego looking to drop in on a practice? We’d love to have you visit!
What to Expect
We practice and play on both flat and banked track, so be prepared to play on a banked track, even if you’ve never set a skate on one before. We have various programs that you can drop in on, including:
- Adult Bootcamp
- League Level Practice (MSR required, Women’s & Men’s/Unrestricted Gender)
- League Level Scrimmage (Monday evenings)
- Recreation League
Our outdoor facility includes:
- Banked track
- Flat track
- Locker Rooms
- Loaner Gear
- Vending machine with gear, snacks, and cold beverages (accepts cards and cash)
- Officials’ Space – “The Box”
- Administrative Offices and Front Check-In
- Off-Street parking
What to Bring
Please bring full gear in good working condition: quads, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, mouth guard, and helmet. We do have loaner gear available, but limited sizes and models are on hand and gear is not guaranteed to be available.
- Water Bottle – We do have water available for you to fill up your water bottle or you may purchase a water bottle from the vending machine.
- Full derby gear (helmet, mouth guard, wrist guards, elbow and knee pads and quad skates)
- Workout clothing and black and white tops
- Weather Appropriate Protection – We get a lot of sun in San Diego, please wear sunscreen on sunny days. Please bring layers for practices after dark.
Visiting Skaters Form
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our visiting skater coordinator.